It takes nearly 200 volunteers to pull off Wine Fest each year….and you can get in on the action! The Chamber is now recruiting volunteers for all areas of the festival.
- Admissions – Scan tickets, sell tickets, put on wristbands or hand out souvenir wine glasses and tokens.
- Souvenir Tent – Sell souvenirs and Basket of Cheer tickets to festival goers.
- Courier – Transport wine purchases between the wineries and the Wine Check area.
- Wine Check – Store and retrieve wine purchases for festival goers as they exit the festival.
Each volunteer receives a complimentary General Admission ticket which can be used at anytime during the festival. Volunteers who sign up on or before August 25th will also receive a WineFest volunteer t-shirt.
IF YOU ARE SIGNING UP BEFORE MIDNIGHT ON AUG 25 PLEASE INDICATE WHICH SIZE T-SHIRT YOU WOULD LIKE.
Your volunteer hours support several non-profits in North East. When signing up, you must select one of the organizations below so the volunteer hours are credited properly and they receive a donation for your time!
- Downtown North East
- McCord Library
- North East Arts Council
- Project Love
- North East Lion’s Club
- North East Area Chamber of Commerce (default if you are not associated with one of these other groups)
Please call the Chamber at 725-4262 with any questions or assistance.
***All volunteers are entered to win the Volunteer Basket of Cheer. ***