Check back soon for the 2021 volunteer schedule!
It takes nearly 200 volunteers to pull off Wine Fest each year….and you can get in on the action! The Chamber is now recruiting volunteers for all areas of the festival.
- Admissions – Scan tickets, sell tickets, put on wristbands or hand out souvenir wine glasses and tokens.
- Souvenir Tent – Sell souvenirs and Basket of Cheer tickets to festival goers.
- Courier – Transport wine purchases between the wineries and the Wine Check area.
- Wine Check – Store and retrieve wine purchases for festival goers as they exit the festival.
Each volunteer receives a complimentary General Admission ticket which can be used at anytime during the festival.
TO SIGN UP FOR ONE OF THE SHIFTS BELOW, PLEASE EMAIL INFO@NECHAMBER.ORG
|Number of Spots Available||Time/ Day||Area|
|11:00-2:30 Saturday||Wine Courier|
|2:30-6:00 Saturday||Wine Courier|
|6:00-9:15 Saturday||Wine Courier|
|1:30-4:15 Sunday||Wine Courier|
Your volunteer hours support several non-profits in North East. When signing up, you must select one of the organizations below so the volunteer hours are credited properly and they receive a donation for your time!
- Downtown North East
- McCord Library
- North East Arts Council
- Project Love
- North East Lion’s Club
- North East Area Chamber of Commerce (default if you are not associated with one of these other groups)
Please call the Chamber at 725-4262 with any questions or assistance.
***All volunteers are entered to win the Volunteer Basket of Cheer ***